With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the worlds leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Drive to completion validation activities including, input into defining validation requirements to ensure compliance.
- Work with validation contractors to support commissioning and start-up activities ensuring vendors have been QA assessed
- Maintain up-to-date industry best practice knowledge of validation trends.
- Ensure all activities on site comply with current or proposed standards and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Supervise validation exercises performed by third parties to ensure work is completed following Data Integrity requirements.
- Work with vendors to resolve issues and ensure complete deviation reporting investigation and closure for validation activities
- Strong team player with excellent people skills.
- BS or MS degree in life science / engineering.
- Some previous experience in a validation role will be an asset.
- Knowledge of the commissioning and qualification of equipment and utilities in a regulated environment.Sound expierence in using MiniTab.
- Practical skills regarding preapering technical dpocumentation.
- Good command of English.
OUR CLIENT OFFER:
- Permanent employment in a growing, international company
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits
- Working in a friendly atmosphere
- International, respectful and friendly environment